- We, MTG built the standardize infrastructure and server farm at NayPyiTaw MTGDC.
- Co-located in Myanmar and rent Co-location (Rack) directly to our subscribers, monthly/ yearly.
- Can have access to hardware and data at all times (24/7 Access)
- Keep an Eye on Redundancies
- Ready to use for common ports and services.
- 99.99% Server uptime guarantee
- Local Network Access
- Face-To-Face Relationships
- Check on Security Yourself
|Sr No.||Rack Type||Price(USD)||Power Consumption||Remark|
|1.||Full Rack (42U)||1100||Maximum – 3KW||Default Bandwidth: 1Mbps|
|2.||Half Rack (21U)||600||Maximum – 1.5KW|
|3.||Shared Rack (6U)||170||Standard|
|4.||Shared Rack (4U)||100||Standard|
- High availability
Our MTGDatacenter set the standards for redundant power and climate control, giving you the confidence you will have the power necessary to run your mission-critical services.
MTGDatacenter facilities are built in secure structures, located in Nay Pyi Taw. Multiple layers of security, including video surveillance and biometric access control, ensure that access is granted only to the appropriate individuals. Access is logged and retained.
Our data centers have no exterior signage. Client information is treated as confidential. Staffs are well experienced and follow the security procedures.
MTGDatacenter is powered by multiple power feeds from separate sources, backed up by multiple UPS and diesel powered generator systems.
MTGDatacenter connected with two major ISP for redundant Data Uplink and we also provide Carrier-neutral network if customer required.
MTGDatacenter employs a cold-aisle containment system, as well as a mix of climate cooling and mechanical cooling to create affordable, reliable and efficient environmental conditions throughout all our new concurrently maintainable facilities.
- Network Operations Center (NOC)
MTGDatacenter NOC teams ensure top performance in event management, enforce security standards and assist with client requests. Each data center is protected and operated by an experienced NOC team. Several of our data centers have an in-house NOC team staffed 24/7/365.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution