- .mm domain new registration and renewal is carried on with the annual billing cycle.
- Expiration date of new domains will be valid for one year from the date of registration and may renew annually.
- Grace period as 45days after expired date and redemption period as one month after grace period.
- If there is no renewal, domains will be deleted after redemption period.
- If domain renewal within redemption period will be charges extra 60,000 Ks as late fees which excluded the domain renewal fees.
- 9 Users Found This Useful
To be eligible for being assigned a Third Level “biz.mm”, “com.mm”, “net.mm” or “org.mm” Domain...
The following Names shall be reserved and shall not be available for registration for the public:...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution